JEvaHz TO-DO List
- TOC is bad for 1093-1104 (messages out of order too)
- Consistently use either "index" or "home"
- Update TBD notations (esp. in 1332-1353 stub, which I don't
want to get rid of for a while; it's linked from KEITAI-L archives.)
- find and fix ‚Ü‚Á‚½‚è to be something like "steady"
- copyright notices assigning copyright to originator
- link digest of J sites mentioned in postings
- general digest
- topic index
- message number index
- in "links," Japanese grammar books of interest
- better navigation within messages - e.g. a "top"
link at the end of each thread/section.
- change character encoding to Shift_JIS.
- Add link to nooper.com on links page.
- e-mail address stripper/substituter
- perl scripts for page assembly
- translations to Japanese of general info
- YOU WANT IT WHEN?!
- filter to automatically insert pre-translated inclusions
- feed-thru process from e-mail list (Tom O'Dowd)
- JIS meta tags for Japanese character encoding (Ben Hutchings)
- links to gigahz/javahz resources (Don Kratzer)
- added "top" link to bottom of translation pages.
- anchor tags from index page into postings pages - finish.